Newport Beach Christian Counseling
BUILD YOUR OWN COUNSELING PRACTICE
If you’re looking for a faith-based work environment that offers the benefits of owning your own counseling practice while providing support to help you succeed, then Newport Beach Christian Counseling might be the place for you.
We are here to amplify your effort while guiding you through the process.
- A strong and collaborative environment where you can be transparent with your faith in your work
- Shared wisdom from psychotherapists who have gone before you
- A strong back-end team for business coaching, marketing, tools, and support
- A depth of clinical experience in integrating faith and professional mental health therapy
- Prayer support and encouragement from therapists who understand the demands of the field
- The ability for you to have more control over how you work and the clients you see.
- An established and trusted name on which to build your career
- High visibility through our powerful, locally-based websites and radio marketing
- Beautifully decorated professional offices
- Supportive business tools for social networking
- A chance to build a fulfilling Christian counseling career that could last a lifetime
JOB OPENINGS IN CHRISTIAN COUNSELING
As a growing company, Newport Beach Christian Counseling is always looking for valuable people to add to our team. Enjoy the work you love in a Christian environment. As a Christian counseling group, we offer you a place where the expression of your faith is encouraged, as we provide you with support while you grow professionally and beyond.
WHY OUR COUNSELORS LOVE WORKING WITH US
At Newport Beach Christian Counseling, our goal is to see counselors thrive. We are here to answer any questions you have about starting or strengthening your own practice, so you can focus on the important task of providing quality services for your clients.
Support is just one of the many reasons you’ll enjoy working with us. If you share our passion and dream of working in a supportive, faith-based, private practice setting, then Newport Beach Christian Counseling might be right for you.
We look forward to hearing from you, and answering your questions!
We have openings at our current locations and are looking to expand to new neighborhoods throughout the greater Orange County area.
Our counselors are required to hold at least one of the following credentials in the state of California:
Licensed Psychologist (PhD)
Licensed Clinical Psychologist (PsyD)
Doctor of Marriage and Family Therapy (DMFT)
Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
If you have general questions about our practice or how we work, please feel free to contact us. If you wish to apply, please send CV and cover letters to [email protected]
We are currently not structured to offer internships or peer counseling, but would be happy to hear from you once you are closer to graduation.
Contact us by submitting the form below